Every Friday the Food Renegade invites readers to share links highlighting real food. This week I've contributed my post about Taza Chocolate, a local, sustainable chocolate producer in Somerville, MA.
Check out the Food Renegade's list of fabulous REAL FOOD links here.
And don't forget to fight back. Here are five ways you can fight back:
- If you don't garden, consider buying your produce from local farms, farmers markets and CSAs
- Make an effort to find and buy farm fresh eggs.
- Find your state's website highlighting local farms in your area. And call those farms to find out what they sell directly to the public.
- Support your community - buy local whenever possible
- Ask questions, know your sources - Real Food has an easily traceable origin. Does all your food?